Temetwir

21.9.05

Relationships: Temetwir style, baby.

I saw her. To my disappointment, I still couldn't resist her. Just so many memories, so much to pretend to forget that I get lost in my admiration of the good times she's shown me.

We never really were the talking type, we did not get to that. It was more like those queit relationships. You know, those advertised stories of soulmates and all that crap. Turns out to be true afterall. I was pretty young when I first fell in love with her, so young infact I did not know much about grace and glamour. All I wanted was to have her.

I have a way of getting things I want, so I constantly told myself that one day. One day I'll make her mine. And what do you know, one day she was. At first, I was all gentle and sweet. You know, trying to make an impression. But she just begs for it, I'll tell you that much. When I saw her again, I could tell she needed me. Someone who knows what to do with her.

It didn't take much more than my fingertips, to be honest. Not that I'm that good, but it's true. And no matter how much I try to take it slow and enjoy my time, something about her just insists to push her to the limit. And so I comply. I remember a time when I gave her all I got, I could swear that everyone in a 50 meter radius could hear her groan. That exotic sound she makes when she's under pressure. Fuck yeah!

Some of my friends shared their concerns on the way I treated her. "You're lucky to have her, treat her right. Take it easy" they'd say. But me and her? We knew that she didn't want to just belong. She just wanted to be abused.

I would warm her up a bit before I turn her on. You know, get all the fluids up and running. Afterall, since she did have Italian routes, she had her own way of operating. And nobody knew it better than I did. It showed, quite frankly, it just showed. Sure, she was a head-turner in her timeless grace, but I knew that the way I used her made her all that more alluring. Almost a divine embrace.

It's simple physics. The greater the load you unleash on her, the more she'd give you. She truly represents the ultimate efficiency. A climax, if you may.

I could not tell if it was appropriate for me to just go there and touch her again. Feel my hands over her sleek, timeless and almost perfect shape. Italians. They sure do know what the fuck they're doing, don't they?

F355

16 Comments:

  • If I hadn't read the title I'd say "WTF!".
    I saw the word "baby" and thought, oh cute.

    So F355, aih? Cars aren't my thing... I'm the kinda guy that can go with the flow.
    But I already have planned my own car, fully designed for me ^_^

    Soon enshallah, soon.

    By Blogger MBH, at 21.9.05  

  • LOL u almost got me there !

    italians Oh yeah !

    By Blogger Mother Courage, at 21.9.05  

  • temetwir...shino ya3ni...endizlek el italiya to you??? Too bad we can't gift wrap a car and mail it!..:)...Hey...if you're worried about her...we can always warm her up for you in the meantime!

    By Blogger MissCosmoKuwait, at 22.9.05  

  • mbh i didnt want to write "F355" at the end, but then i thought that i dont want the post to be rude or offensive to anyone reading it and not getting what i was throwing at the whole time
    - and whats on ur mind? a project car? mod engine and retouch interior?

    mother courage
    seems like i almost got everybody, u should know better heh

    JS
    what gave it away? but hey, halfway thru .. not bad not bad

    samboose
    i miss them all walla, i just need the rush .. this is going to sound sad but i think im gona go ride the train just to feel a rush heheh

    misscosmo
    heh i must say that i trust ur offer more than any of my friends' - just had to be said

    By Blogger Temetwir, at 22.9.05  

  • Naughty naughty

    By Blogger Papillona ®, at 22.9.05  

  • I was talking about a whole customized car!

    I already have the body design I want ;)

    A nice 16 cylinder engine

    Interior :: Baige Leather (don't want drinks getting absorbed!) + dark wood dash board (classic & sexy) + silver gear handle & inner steering wheel (I LOVE silver)

    My own-design of control multimedia system.
    The system controls only basics, no serious mechanical parts are involved (just incase PC crashes).
    Multimedia & control system running over linux (stability) + foldable touch screen.

    Half Tinted windows + UV protection.

    This is just talk.. if only I could draw what's in my head!

    By Blogger MBH, at 22.9.05  

  • sarah, how so?

    mbh, oh ok i thought of a diff thing - and sounds to me like a typical "pimp my ride" car heh

    By Blogger Temetwir, at 22.9.05  

  • Temetwir, the abuser, & here is me thinking all this time that you were a soft soul ;-p)
    Allah yejma3 shamlkom again :-)

    By Blogger Luckybellybuddha, at 22.9.05  

  • mistletoe
    deception in the presentation of the perception my dear Watson.. its all abt deception ;)

    By Blogger Temetwir, at 22.9.05  

  • tantalize
    trust me, if its coming from u.. its a great compliment

    om siraj
    ya3ni u gave up on me that easily. but then again i cant really blame u, can i.. would u let me babysit Siraj now, wela khayfa athay3ah w akharbah heh?

    By Blogger Temetwir, at 22.9.05  

  • hibbalicious, I believe the comments would've been sufficient

    Temetwir, "pimp my ride" !!!!
    That would be adding some stinky cold-cathod lights or a hydraulic bouncer...

    Customizing a car is like customizing a PC -- you enjoy it bit by bit from the body to the core.

    By Blogger MBH, at 22.9.05  

  • samboose, High Speeds mixes my blood with adrenaline so bad that you can't seperate them.

    That include cars, boats, bungee & other daring stuff.

    Adrenaline usually pumps when facing fear; Facing that fear creates an unimaginable rush.

    By Blogger MBH, at 23.9.05  

  • hibba
    heh that IS sad.. oh and welcome back

    mbh
    i got just the thing for u, i did it to my porsche and benz - but the wood has got to go .. trust me wood and alum-look dont mix

    samboose
    u say cars boats and bikes, so yeah ur talking about speed .. but personally, its just about the cars, not necessarily the speed at which id drive, but the drive itself - and why im so into them? i guess i just grew up with it, my dad loves cars and owned a lot of them, and my mother tells me that she used to give me a couple of car toys and leaves me to it while she takes care of her business, come back hrs later o etlageeny 3ala 7a6ety

    the rush issue is easy to answer, have YOU ever been in a sports car or on a bike?

    i guess its like art, some ppl look at a painting and see/feel things, i see/drive cars :/

    what type of cars is ur husband into?

    By Blogger Temetwir, at 23.9.05  

  • LooooL i freaked out at the beginning..

    clueless in the middle..

    shocked at the end!

    you just took me through 3 major moods.. :P

    By Blogger Baroque, at 23.9.05  

  • hibba :)

    noor u make it sound like a pervertion heh, its not.. the f123 comment is killing me hehe

    samboose there u go, but waxing and polishing isnt big in q8, simply because of the weather, time involved and cost if u did it personally ..
    dont forget the sense of ownership that comes with the cars .. its a whole diff world basically

    charisma that was the point, glad u had an "experience" heh :)

    By Blogger Temetwir, at 23.9.05  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a true friend site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Greetings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home